Thursday, November 30, 2006

Does anyone read this?

I got reminded by Beautiful Sparkling Eyes to write a blog. Having a short break from the keyboard could easily turned into something much longer. Also I was away for a week in the most wonderful company of Sparkling Eyes and Rock Chick. Which reminds me I must never get into any kind of argument with either, I plainly end up lost, battered like a Cod about to go in a fryer or so utterly confused any point of an argument has evaporated like a river running through the Sahara Desert.

Of course there is the other thought? Does anyone actually read this? Am I writing into the ether, a large vacuous Black Hole of blogs taking everything drawn into it. By accident viewers load a page up on their browser enough for the little counter to click over and then scooter off faster than a rabied dog from water, a flea on the carcass of Tukenharmen or an elevator being evacuated after one of the occupants has done a "silent-but-violent" airing? Sparkling Eyes checks them out, the blogs that is not the elevators, thank you darling, my audience of one a kiss for you.

So tomorrow I'll take a mental picture of any small incident happening, to will write something. And tomorrow is the first day of December 2006. Another memo to myself, even atheistic teenage girls believe in Christmas, I really can be stupid (shakes head) and this memo is important because if I don't take heed to it, I been told I'll get battered. Great, again. Wonder if Father Christmas can send me a suit of bubble wrap it should make it pass a little gentler.

No comments: