Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Return of the ghosts

It's been a few weeks since my last blog, and I'll apologise. I have to get back to the drawing board and start all over again. Well, not entirely all over, just re-start. Things get in the way and before you know it, days become weeks.

On a different note, I'm off to see Sparkling next week and really can't wait to see her. She says she has some plans for me. Her plan is to scare the shit out of me, by making me walking along a deserted road to a club house. She gave me the image of, dark woods, being alone and then having to wait for her to buzz me through a door. She'd see me on the camera. The other thing was it would be Halloween. I'm not scared. I'm a man. As long as I got a torch there will be no problem. Come rain, snow, ghosts or anything else. Nope. I'm afraid of no ghost. Wonder where Bill Murray is when you need him?

No comments: