Friday, July 20, 2007

Two right Flip-Flops

Got up this morning, and packed my kit for the gym. Went to work, earn a living and then swetted out a bucket or two on a cycling machine, because my knees are playing up and I've pulled a muscle running. Cycling is the easier option. Hit the changing room. Pulled out my towel, shower gel and shampoo and then dropped the flip-flops on the floor. Two right feet, one with England written on the other with palm trees. There was no choice. So i but them on and walked around in circles for 20 minutes eventually finding the showers.

Memo to self, always make sure i have one right foot and one left foot flippy-floppy.

Haven't had a chat with Sparkling Eyes for a few days, or so it seems. Some one pass it on the grape-vine I miss her and hope all is well.

Now to put my slippers on, one right foot, one left foot. How fortunate genetics gave us 2 different feet otherwise we'd always be chasing our tails.

No comments: