Sunday, August 19, 2007

Unsociable Cats

My self imposed seclusion is much to the amusement of Sparkling Eyes. Whilst Rock Chick has tried to spook me by saying the house I'm sitting is haunted. Quite clearly it is not, and trying to send me scarey pictures to put the wind up my sails isn't going to work. As an aside, I'm wondering if I should stock the fridge up with Stella, for some reason I got a thirst for one.

The cats are warey of me. It's not because I prounce about in a large Chicken costume trying to instill a phobia of birds in them. It's for some unknown cat reason. The weather is on the turn and pissing down. So if the cat's don't like me and don't come in when it rains they are going to get wet. Though one of the cats a black and white one is quite a scaredy cat. Very nervous. I play peek the cat round the door. Trying to spy on her to see if she will come in for her food. But when she gets wind of me, not that I have much wind at the moment, she gently and tactily reverse steps away. They are going to starve and it will be on my head. Probably. I'll see how things develop over the next few days. After all it could hail stone then we'll see how many lives they have remaining.

I need to get out and buy a large sunday paper. Keep myself occupied. Infact maybe I'll do it at lunch time I can then eat in the pub, have a pint and read the paper. Hopefully i'll not be kicked out because I'm the little insane man sitting in the corner talking to himself about abandoning 3 cats.

No comments: