Monday, February 15, 2010

The marvels of a hoover

It's been a while since I last logged in. So all those wonderful fans who follow me, all one of them my apologies.

I been busy. It's amazing how time flys by and then you get reminded of it when it is someones birthday. Big moma's will be coming in a couple of days and I still haven't managed to find time to look for something. Something to wrap up. So tomorrow's lunch break will be spent running about the shops, in the middle of a half term break with mums and their children in tow. What a prospect.

Did gym this evening, and it's like my belly takes me for the exercise. Not me taking it. I suppose it doesn't help when I get home have a cup of tea and then two fudge sandwich chocolate biscuits. It's like dieting is the hardest thing in the world. So I need to not diet but lose the flab. Which sounds like a contradiction. Yes it is a contradiction. I can't see any other way get rid off the stuff. Except for liposuction. Maybe I could get a hoover and adapt it in some way so it wouldn't mean going into hospital for surgery. Someone rescue me.

My knees have been playing up as well. They seem to get set in a position and sometimes like they are going to stick. It's hell getting old. Or it's hell getting fat and old. Or I just need a new pair of knees. Made out of titanium. Perhaps the hoover will have something I can cannibalise out of it?

I just spent a minute looking for a birthday card, and found one. It's quite nice with flowers in a lilac colour. While looking for the card I came across some old photo's Sparkling had sent me from when I was graduating. They bought a lump to my throat. All I could think was she is so beautiful and how much I love her. Which reminds me I've not had a text message from her all day. Probably busy. Maybe she did the vacuuming today, I'll ask her next time I get to chat. That could just be the hoover of my dreams.

I have managed to get a sideways and upward position in the fish factory. It's a secondment. Something different, a little more interesting and maybe challenging. I'll see. The new big Fish seems like a very nice person and I think I'll enjoy working there, even though it is temporary, it is a change. As the saying goes a new broom sweeps clean. So what about a hoover sucking up the dirt, or being cannibalised, or aiding in the latest surgical techniques?

OK I'll get back to doing some more blogs and on a regular basis. This was just a glitch. Beware Crazyfirdayman is back, be afraid very afraid, especially if your hoover goes missing.

No comments: