Sunday, July 04, 2010

An 18th and 21st, don't mind me said the little boy

At Rock Chick's 18th party I saw an event which was witnessed by about 100 people. It was something which caught the eye, it could of easily been overseen, but once one or two people began starring and pointing. There was an almost hush moment. Then turning my head I saw a little boy. On the dance floor during early evening with flashing disco lights, he dropped his trousers and had a pee. This moment was jaw dropping, spectators saw, they were amazed then they laughed. A little boy had done what little boys do, he had an urge and his call of nature was quite natural.

The event was a great success. University Girl was 21 as well so it was a combined party. I must admit although there were a lot of people I recognised by face I had forgotten their names. Not to mention how alcohol effects my ability to interpret the Scottish accent. Which was probably to my advantage being a sassenach. Sparkling has taught me a new phrase which I must remember "I'm gonna rap your pus" in English this means I am going to punch you in the face. I have to find a moment next week and say it to someone. I have also been considering doing some running, I could use the opportunity to rap a pus and run at the same time. In this way hitting two pigeons with one stone. Losing weight and using this new founded phrase. All I can think is it sure is a lot easier eating chocolate and being fat.

No comments: