Saturday, November 02, 2013

Three IT problems

I'm having a bad IT day today. It has happened on three items, this computer which I write BLOGS on, a laptop computer which is used to while away hours in the pub and my new smart phone.  This computer just refused to switch on and work, it kept freezing in the Windows start up screen. Eventually it has re-booted but it doesn't look like good news because a new computer will likely mean I've got to get a new internet set up and go wireless.  My laptop would not connect to the internet in the pub, I turned it on and off at least three times but it would not connect on the browser. This has happened before and cuts short what would of been a relaxing doing very little time. Lastly my smart phone just decided to turn itself off and not turn on no matter how much I pressed the button. I thought maybe it had somehow ran out of charge. Which didn't make sense.  So I took the battery out, put it back in and it worked.  If bad luck comes in threes I'm about to have three lots of IT bad luck in the coming days or weeks. Though this may only actually be one, and it's the biggest one of all, this computer I use every day. Shite.  As the saying goes sometimes shite happens.

No comments: