Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New Blog

I've started a new blog and haven't yet put a counter on the page don't matter. I did want to title it as Serious Stuff, but the address had already been taken up. As with all some blogs, the person who last used it had written a piece a couple of years ago. It annoys me because when I wanted the Making Sense address this too was already in use. Someone again who had started writing blogs did a couple and then gave up. In the mean time, those more likely or more serious bloggers who could of used the address, like me, are penalised. Maybe the people at blogger.com should automatically deleted inactive blogs. Give them a suitable time and then zap them into some lost black hole of forgotten words. So my new blog is titled "Serious Stuff that makes me crazy."

I wanted to detract from my usual find a funny side in writing. In effect be a GOM (Grumpy Old Man), which all moany men are called when we get old. It's a life thing. We done it, been there, read the book, eaten the cake, got drunk, though not at the same time as cake eating and think we know everything. Or certainly know our own opinions. So if something annoys me such as politics, plastic bags or bad manners I'll write it in my other blog. Unfortunately as I can't do two things at once it could mean this blog gets put to one side. But it's still my favourite sounding board. Hell especially when I get more comments. Makes me think someone actually reads what I write. I just hope they are not dyslexic and it's not someone I paid to comment on my blogs. No, couldn't be I don't have that kind of money.

I don't know if it is me, but I find it even gets easier to write. Boggings becomes an outlet. Maybe it's about getting into the bloggers zone. This is not to be confused with the Twilight zone, something quite different and just as enjoyable. Anyway if there are any fans out there, who am I kidding? If you find a GOM at the bottom of your garden it's probably me. No I meant Gnome. If there is anyone out there, just don't, don't send me a signal in morse code because I'll not understand it. Thank you.

No comments: