Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clocks go forward

Tonight the clocks head forward an hour. Morning will peap through the curtains earlier, and heading home from work it will be lighter. In my bedroom I have a digital clock unchanged from the last time alteration, so it will be correct in the morning. Laziness probably stopped me from touching it. Or it was the thought it wouldn't be so long before it would be returned back to normal. It was. Now I think of it, not long at all. However, in the last few weeks I had contemplated moving the time back because winter just seemed to be lasting an eon. Maybe it would of been worth it, but someone said to me when he described a time management course he'd been on, if you leave something long enough it doesn't have to be done. I always wondered what time management was about. A kind of cheating. The reality is, as I say, there are only so many working hours in a day. When there's a lot of fish needing attention, and there isn't enough time then a few of them will just not get seen to, or they all get seen to but in such a bad way you know they are not up to scratch. Which I expect happens in a lot of places. So tomorrow morning, if I can get up early enough an extra hour would of passed way too quickly.

Sparkling Eyes has been quite today. Maybe I'll get a chat tomorrow. Maybe it's the thought of losing an hour. She does like a sleep. Better hit the hay myself. Nite Sparkling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time run so fast. The day is always not enough. I envy people waiting for the time go and doing what they really love to do. I wish I can spend the whole day with my kids. But time fly so fast.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Anonymous said...

Clocks are there to remind us how much time do we have to finish the day and do something worthwhile. Thanks for the thoughts