Sunday, March 09, 2008

Moody week

It's been a moody week for me. It happened after a very short conversation I had with someone not to be named. Just to say, they way I was spoken to wasn't what I expected. But hell everyone has a bad day. But mine's lasted a week so far.

In my diary I generally write down the days I go to the gym. After finding I've been paying for my membership for a good few months and not using it I decided now was time to return. Get my monies worth. Or if not the full money, a few lose coins worth. So I counted the number of times I've done gym. It comes to 14 sessions. Not so much blood, but lots of gasping for air and sweat has been involved. I'm not entirely sure but I just might be losing a little bit of weight. A clue is in the need to keep pulling up my jeans. Not to say they are falling down. Just there happens to be a little more space in the girth. Not enough to go and buy a new wardrobe though.

My speciality is running. It's a funny thing is running. Because it's something you can't really cheat at. If the fitness is not there to run, then you're not going to be much good at it. The amazing thing is a lot of the poser types, or the young looking good types like to try and jog on the tread mill. The operative word here is try. I enjoy their company when they get a machine next to me. Especially, when they try, yes try, to actually run. They don't last long. They may look good, or look meaty with all those muscles, but their cardio vascular is ridiculous. I can't take on all comers. But, to date only one middle aged woman i've seen has the ability to run. She must be a freak of nature. Mind there is another very slim girl who can run very well, but hopefully by the time she turns up again, or ever returns to the gym, I might, just might be a little bit better than I am now. Unfortunately I'd probably have to lose a stone in weight, plus some. As for all the other young beautiful people, I can say they give me a wonderful feeling, yes wonderful. The 40+ fat man out runs them. What a blow it must be. I hope I am not gaining too much satisfaction from it, hell yes, a lot. At this moment it's been the funniest part of my week. I can see it now on the local tabloids. "Fat man beats body beautifuls on tread mill."

Go on Forest, run fat boy run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lols well yeah thats a pretty illusion ;)