Monday, June 14, 2010

Sleeping like an alien abductee

I really do not know what is happening to me lately. Except I'm sleeping so heavily it's like I been abducted by an alien and put back in my bed every morning. Well if I am it must be some very strange alien, because I'd of thought they needed to start experiemnting on some other person by now. Though this theory probably doesn't hold water it's the only one I can think of for now which comes close to how heavily I am sleeping. OK I wake up maybe once, the time the bright light shines through the curtains and I hear this tapping noise on the window. Then there was the other moment when I'm sure I had a probe stuck into my head, or was it an egg whisk? No the egg whisk was another dream.

I go to bed, close my eyes and then wake up in practically the same postion I started off in. With very little disturbed. I then wonder if I actually had any sleep and maybe have been through some kind of time shift jumping thing. But as the light from the early morning comes through the window I know I have slept. As for dreams? Well, they are elusive. I must have a memory like a siv, because I can't remember a single aspect of dream reality either.

Maybe I just should not worry about such a thing. After all there's a lot of people out there who can't get any sleep at all. They have insomnia at the thought of an alien banging on the window. Well, maybe my alien is more chilled out and relaxed and has lost the guide book on how to make human's feel uncomfortable and give them nightmares. Fox and Scully look out coz here is one man who enjoys his alien abductions into slumber land. I just wish those little green men would pick up my dirty socks and stick them in the washing machine as well, or put some waffles on just as I wake up. I suppose then I would have a disturbed sleep, because aliens just don't have the faintest idea how to cook waffles.

No comments: