Thursday, September 30, 2010

Waiting on hot water

I sit here waiting for the water in the immersion heater to warm up.  It's either this or go to the Fish Factory stinky.  I'd rather not.  It is a pain not having remmebered to have switched it on, of course I might of used cold water but this seems a little extreme.  In the bathroom I can hear the radio as my favourite morning show runs, with numerous time checks throughout.  (Today program on Radio 4)  It is the best news program around, has been given numerous awards and my second fix of caffine after some real coffee.  The cateterrie kind, not instant out of the jar kind.  Better have a quick check to see if it is hot enough. Nearly there.

I spoke to L & B man last night.  After having two pints in the pub and wanting a little chit chat.  He was about to go on holiday for three weeks to Florida.  Whereas my niece Bam Bam had just come back from a week's holiday in New York.  I said to L & B Man, I had wondered who to ring and had to ring someone who was likely to pick up the phone because they had no mates.  His response was, "so you had tried to ring yourself found it engage and then ran me."  I was a little intoxicated so didn't have any retort, he'd goe me so I laughed.  I must note to myself when intoxicated I'm at a disadvantage.  Maybe this is why Sparkling likes me to drink the odd pint. 

Anyway time is short, water must be  hot now so I'm off.

No comments: