Friday, November 11, 2011

Return from Malta

Well a few days ago I was in Malta, now I'm back in London.  I and Sparkling had a great time.  As always time is rushed and I can not do justice to a good thought out blog.  But I'm back.  When abroad I realised how important it is to remember your passwords to accounts.  I couldn't get access to anything.  Couldn't update a thing.  I think I have the Maltese flu because my nose is blocked up.  Maybe it was something I ate.  Or even drunk because the water was suspect.  Such a little thing so easily taken for granted, drinking water out of your own tap.

It was great to get away from everything for a short time though.  Sparkles has more sparkle in her eyes.  I have dominated a possible fear/anxiety of flying and I now know what a Malteser looks like.

No comments: