Saturday, December 28, 2013

Candy Crush avoid it at your leisure and talk to a baby

Over the past few days Candy Crush has been a living hell.  It just will not work on this laptop. It is continuously stuck at 56 per cent loading. In the meantime Sparkling Eyes sits on her laptop completing yet another level.  So she has gone from 40 to 50 levels in front of me. It's not a matter of being pissed off, it's a matter of being very pissed off with the program.  To the point I have to consider when to play the thing at all.  Game manufacturers should not make games which have so many bugs in them.  And Candy Crush certainly doesn't work on many levels, there are moaning posts all over the internet, this is another one.  So I tried to cure it, cleared the casche files, cleared the cookies, cleared the temp files, uninstalled flash player, re-installed the flash player and still it does. Searched and then searched again and there is nothing more to help.  The makers of this game King were sent an email.  Their reply was to post a link to the help forums. Where can be found continuous gripes about it.  Sparkling says she would help me on CCS however as my laptop is not working she can't. I think she said this on purpose, and got a little kick out of it. It's not like I'm hooked on CCS because there is little chance I can get hooked because the bloody thing will not work. But it does feel like I'm going cold turkey at Chrimbo.  Yes, this is it. Cold bloody turkey because CCS does not work at all.

I took a mini talking video of Princess J talking, though at 7 months she doesn't say much, it's way too early. She lets out little shreeks at different pitch levels, but they are so cute. I sat there watching the short video and talking to little Princess J as though she was actually there. Sparkling reprimanded me because of my talking to a phone which would not answer back.  I couldn't help it and kept on smiling, she is such a beautiful little girl, and her character and development is growing every single day. She still has the "stranger danger" face, which pops up whenever anything new comes her way. Even if it happens to be a blue pony Chrimbo present. She doesn't know it is meant to be cuddly, warm and nice, she just sees something scarey. Hell there are really no real blue ponies in live.  A zebra might of been better. Black and white zebra's are a lot more natural than blue ponies, I've never seen a blue pony in real life. Wow suddenly there is a realisation this little girl is smart. Heck if I see a blue pony now I am going to shit myself. Well especially if it moves, and more so if it talks. Princess J has also recently discovered rooms have ceilings, she sits there, looks up at the ceiling and then leans back to the extend she the falls backwards onto a pillow.

Damn wish CCS was working.






No comments: