Saturday, March 01, 2014

A good moan and some thoughts about a little Princess

The weather has taken a turn for the worse. It's cold and feels like winter is trying to come back again. For feck sake it's bloody March!! It should be well and truly Spring but this is not the case. I got up this morning and the chill just seemed to keep catching up with me. Good, now I have something to moan about. It's not just the cold, I been feeling like shite and think I'm coming down with something. There is nothing like a good moan to make you feel better. On top of all this I'm stuck on level 199 of Candy Crush, it's too difficult and just doesn't seem to be giving me the right mix of combinations to finish it.  I've been down to one square on two occasions but then ran out of moves. It's been longer than a week and I must admit to the addiction starting to wear off.  My shoulder and arm are killing me. I don't know what happened, my left upper arm hurts bad if moved in a certain way.  Sparkling doesn't give me any sympathy and just says I need to be fully well when I come up because I will be looking after Princess J.  Well thankfully I've managed to get some time off from the Fish Factory OK'd and I'll be up to relieve Sparkling and getting a bit of Granddad Pops exercise, but only if my arm holds out.

It seems the mischievous little dynamo is so full of energy she is completely wearing out Sparkling.  When on a full day shift I'm lucky to get a ten minute phone call with her, and this week I've probably only spoken to Sparkling twice.  Then she's preoccupied with having to do something. Like Hoovering up, dusting, cleaning making food to eat.  A Gaga's work is never done.  Well, Rock Chick and Dangerous must be glad to get home from the daily grind to find Nanny Gaga has been a full entertainment centre and wearer outer of Princess J.  All she needs is a feed before bed and then 10 hours of sleep. Rock Chick says Princess J is playing up to Gaga and doesn't act the same way when she and Dangerous put their foot down. Sparkling puts princess to bed but she only sleeps for twenty minutes after lunch, then she is up again and moving about.  Princess is getting her own personality, she interacts and demands fun. When she sees Gaga she screams throws up and open her arms and laughs with joy. Awwe, I feel like this every time I see Sparkling as well. But restrain myself because by this time I'm opening a car door and throwing myself inside so she can accelerate off.  If I did act this way I'd be sure to get the pointed finger and a telling off, then again there is an age gap between me and Princess of nearly 50 years.

I feel much better now a moan and a chat about the most beautiful funny little girl I know who has the ability to twist me around her little finger.  I see pictures of her on Facebook and am enthralled because she is just so cute. Mind I have a suspicion Sparkling is also partly to blame for Princess J's cute demanding and funny character for she has a thing about making smiles and laughter, of which Princess has buckets full.

No comments: