Saturday, April 07, 2007

Losing Hair

I'd stayed up late chatting to Beautiful Eyes via MSN, which was pretty good because the actual thing worked rather than booting me off every two minutes. She was merry and happy especially with the prospect of becoming an SSP councilor. I was warned I had to vote for her. Even though I live in in a different city, it don't matter. She'd get m vote anyway.

My plan was to wake up late. However the rest of the world had other plans for me. Dustbin men were out and about before the hour hand had passed eight. I got up about half past. Had ten minutes of my favourite radio station and got ready for the day.

One of the worse things I find about using the bathroom is finding someone else's hair. Usually long ones. Always from girls with long hair. Perhaps this is because I don't have long hair myself. But they get in the way. Though I suppose now this is becoming much less of a problem. With hair getting in the way. I washed mine and was surprised to see a fair proportion go down the sink. Surprised edged onto alarm. Wondering how many hairs on a head the average person has, and how long it would take before I go bald. Then if I don't watch it this hair thing could become an obsession. Thing is it is. I want to see other blokes go bald before me. It could be something to do with the patch on my crown Beautiful Eyes usually points out. Well not just the patch she points out everything. If there's a flaw she'll tell me about it and beat me with it laughing at my paranoia. If I don't accept it, I'd be in a right state. If your loved ones take the pee then it's a matter of getting on with it. Which reminds me how Little Monster Boy called me fat on two occasions yesterday. Which is another story.

Let me get fat but whatever you do, don't take my hair away.

No comments: