Saturday, December 01, 2007

Discussions with Sparkling Eyes

Sparkling Eyes has been having problems with her Laptop computer. It was going slow. Taking about an hour to warm up and get logged on the Internet. So in desperation she gave it to Fat Lad chunky man (relative) who lives down the road. He in turn spent 3 days. Doing dodgy deals. Getting information from people who were shady. Mostly because the shady person stays indoors and smokes whacky backy too much. Their skin must be white. Not getting out enough and in the sun, mind there isn't much sun about in Scotland this time of year, especially with their footy team being marginally better than the English one. Yep no much sun about. Returning to Fat Lad. He locked himself away. Disappeared for a moon and a day. Then resurfaced with Sparkling's Laptop. He'd done this, and then done a little of that and now it is working. YES. Working. Sparkling is over the moon. She would be, seeing as there's little daylight. But it means communication. New reformatted fuel injected laptop hits record speeds. It's a line which could of been written in a local rag. Nevertheless, it now meant I could have a good chat with Sparkling Eyes. Laptop. Communication. Chat MSN.



So we began by typing on MSN. Which is slow but seeing as I'm the better typer it can be to my advantage. Yes those nights of late night education meant I learnt qwerty by heart. But I was as this was tiresome I initiated a verbal discussion. Sparkling did though mention I was not going to get a chance to use her laptop the next time I was up there. Which hit me hard. Later, about 2 hours later I had been being accused of arguing to every subject Sparkling brought up. Even argueing about who argues. We eventually finished talking. In fact I even pointed out to Sparkling it wasn't just me who had a problem with being argumentative. She had one as well. Every little thing I said she had to argue with, and yes so did I with Sparkling. Though I am sure at times Sparkling was leading me on with a carrot just so she could hit me over the head. I'm going up shortly and I get told I have to be tidy. Behave myself. Not get into an argument. And then Sparkling says it's better when I am in the flesh because she feels like knocking me out. lol. The problem she puts forward is when I return back to London I get brave. Too challenging. So it seems she likes me to be moulded when she has her hands on me. Of course this is not the case. Because the fundamental personality of any individual can not be moulded shaped or changed. It is there and always will be there and has to be put up with for all it's bad as well as good points.



Sparkling tells me we are both two different personalities. Of course to a point. But not entirely. Because there are several areas we have mutual agreement with. So I expect it's a matter of accepting and loving those differences. The differences are wonderful. Sparkling likes to put out the Chrimbo lights. Me I'd rather they were left on the tree indoors. But so what, it means nothing to how I feel about Sparkling. Don't know why it is I keep getting told off for stuff though. Must be a woman thing. Where they just feel good if they are giving you a good telling off. The hoovering can wait. OK yes sometimes I forget to put the dishwasher on. OK it does need a dusting and the lawn needs cutting, I'll do it tomorrow. Laptops can be nasty little things.

No comments: