Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Batman and Robin - Green Tights

It's not something a man should really do. Not if he's a man. Unless there happens to be some kind of weird tendency he keeps secret from friends, family and work colleagues. But I shall soon be wearing green tights. All for a reason of course. To be in costume. To be Robin the shorter more handsome of the crime fighting duo Batman and Robin. Holly mackerel Batman. Yes, Robin will be on the streets in Scotland.

Now this is not a natural course of events. I'm going to be dressed up for a Fancy Dress party. I don't go about looking like a crime fighter every day. Which I'm sure many people would be happy about. Many criminals dressed in black and carrying bags with the word SWAG printed on them. Though I'm not sure what SWAG actually stands for. I'm sure it's lots of illicit goodies stolen from the good people of Gotham City. Did I actually just say Gotham City? Holly mollowly Batman I feel something's happening to me. Better get to the Bat mobile. Hey don't I have a motorbike? A special Robin bike? Which could mean I'll have to start taking motor bike lessons. I wonder if I can get a helmet to match my crime fighting outfit?

I just hope I don't ladder my tights.

No comments: