Saturday, December 05, 2009

The moon, the moon


I have noticed how big the moon is. It might just be this time of year or even atmospheric conditions, but without doubt the moon is looking pretty massive. I tried to take a picture of it this morning as I was walking along with my phone. It was still dark so the moon looks like a blurred white dot in the sky. I know it's not a good idea to take a picture while walking, but it was one of those impulse pictures. The kind when you know it will not come out but you still have to have an image. It doesn't matter what it looks like, it is now stored in my phone so I can check it out later. Which is what I do sometimes while waiting. For trains, or something.

Continuing with the moon. If we consider literature on the moon it influences the tides and has a certain effect on people. We could go so far as to say it is funny season. Funny as in funny la la. When people just act wierd. Though I don't know if there is any scientific reasoning behind this, it seems to be a common stereotypical view of the moon when it's out in it's full glory. Mind... human beings are like 90 percent water so, if the moon moves tides there must be some connection to it influenceing how our bodies react. Sparkling has also been on the brunt of this overly large moon as well, and has had some run ins with odd balls. She told me so. I sympathised. Then thought how lucky I have been. For the moment anyway. Who knows what tomorrow brings? Not me. I'm just going to keep an eye on the moon though just to make sure. I know the cats are acting odd but then they are a bit odd anyway. Yet it makes sense, because all mamals are in most part water so they are probably all effected in some way.

I went into the Fish Factory today. There I found it was pleasant with no one around. I can't help but say I like the peace and quite, I like being able to concentrate. Then sometimes even walk backward and forward just so I can think over a puzzle. If there were other people about they might think this behaviour odd. I also found myself talking to myself as the day wore on. No one about. Just me, and me talking. As I was tending the fishes. Sometimes it is necessary to talk, even to ones self. It's the answering back you have to be afraid off, especially if it is in a Russian accent. You can never fully understand what a Russian is saying when they're drunk.

No comments: