Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Boredem monkees


I had enough of sitting inside and trying to negotiate to my larynx. Look I know you are ill, but this is killing me, I need to get out, to do something. Sitting watching old TV series is rotting my brain. Yes! I am suffering from brain rot. I can smell it, it's lingering around me, the glazed vacant look is becoming a permanent feature. And you just know how I do not like to do the glazed look. I gotta get out of here. There was the odd croak of a reply but what do you expect when your larynx has gone on strike and decided there are better things it would rather do. True perhaps but I had just been attacked by the boredom monkees. There must of been at least ten of them. They work in groups, and begin by tearing out your hair. One at a time. I wouldn't mind if it was the grey ones they targeted, but oh no, it has to be the brown ones. Being sick is going to make me bald. So I'm dosing up on the Echinacea, it helps, it always helps, it's my friend. Hell I got to have someone in my corner, even a natural food supplement. I can see the monkees playing about with a packet of chocolate covered digestive biscuits. They are plain chocolate as well. I know they are nice, but they are unopened. This makes it very tricky for the monkees. They want to put them in my mouth two or three at a time. This is bad, I'll end up fatter and balder at this rate. Some time during the preceding fight with the boredom monkees I managed to drag my senses into a single focal point, put on a coat and go out for a walk. It helped. It shook them off. They didn't like the cold as well so went scampering.

Taking it easy and slowly I had a walk and took my compact camera with me. Taking a few more pictures of trees, leaves and anything which took my attention. So I can add another odd one to this blog. There's nothing like saying "this is my blog, all of it, and so are the pictures," well the autumn ones anyway. Going out made me more determined to make sure I return to the Fish Factory tomorrow. I needed the distraction.

Sparkling has been busy as usual. I had a brief online chat. Her own Factory is being a pain. I was thinking maybe I could send the monkees up to her. They can play different roles if needed and become the pain in the ass monkees to her Factory. I can see them now, jumping about and pulling other peoples' hair out. As long as it's not mine it's fine. I'll give Sparkling a special charm, one which will ward them off. Then she can sit back and watch the show.

No comments: