Monday, April 12, 2010

Sparrows pecking my head.

I was chatting to Sparkling earlier tonight and mentioned how my worries were like being pecked by a thousand sparrows on my head.  Then she somewhere during the conversation she mentioned how Rock Chick and Dangerous Sports lad were getting serious.  My response was now I had an emu pecking at my head as well.  A bloody big one.  For the thought of a young lady still in teenage years being in a serious relationship is like the Devil being caught in a shower of holy rain, in short one bummer of a soaking.  Sparkling is philosophical over it.  Maybe it's me who worries too much.  Especially with the other sparrows each having a go at my scalp, no wonder my hair is thinning out.  As Micheal Winner says in the advert on TV, "calm down, it's only a commercial."  Ultimately we are all allowed to make our own errors.  Sometimes even twice.  Occasionally more. Then again things could be worse which is another way of looking at it. 

No comments: