Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A thought before bed, keep you're gob shut

Today has been spent decorating. I'd like to say it was a hard job, but it would be a lie, Sparkling has been directing me what to do and I been doing it. It's simple, she tells me and I do it. After practice it gets easier to follow instructions. Though we did have a heated discussion about a topic. Which reminds me, if Sparkling wants to bet me I am wrong and it involves putting my hand in my wallet, then I shouldn't. So far I've been wrong. She's won twice and my wallet is lighter. Damn I hate being wrong when I really thought I was right. This is the hardest thing about thinking you are right, is finding out you are wrong.  Better hit the hay and think about holding my tongue, because it's not helping at all. As Sparkling has hit the hay  before me it'll be pay back, I can then put my cold feet and hands on her to get warmed up.

No comments: