Friday, September 20, 2013

Five minutes of being 50

There is now only five minutes between my 50th birthday and the 50 plus one day mark. The day was introduced with a glass of champagne in the company of Sparkling Eyes. It has been a bloody wonderful day, although we did get up late and it was difficult getting up out of bed. Even sunlight came through the blinds. During the day Rock Chick turned up with the ever so beautiful and demanding Babyfro. A baby who at the smallest whim has at least four adults running about after her, either cleaning up her delivery parcels or mopping up dribble. She is truly has a magical ability. I got to play with my ukulele, baby was hypnotized by it. Sparkling even did her best to be good to me all day and hardly told me off for being an idiot.  She put away the disapproving stare which gets pulled out every so often. So in the next five minutes my birthday is over.

Shit, it's all down hill now.

No comments: