Friday, September 12, 2014

It's my birthday

Well it's my birthday and you're not XX everyday.  I remember in them olden days when I was maybe 25 I was a fit healthy fit (said that twice) skinny running machine. Another quarter of a century later and I'm more of a pudding eater than any kind of healthy fit running athlete. Oh how things have changed. Fortunately Sparkling Eyes has a new regime for me to get this blubber in shape, it's called gardening. After about six hours of it I taken a sneaky sit down because she is out of the house. I'm hoping if she is out a little longer I'll get a chance to play with Harvey (ukulele) because I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Of course there is also Princess J who by her constant state of movement demands constant attention and watching, I'm the surrogate keep-an-eye-on Princess person. When there is no one else about its Pops to the baby sitting. So on a shop I and Princess J went round the aisles and shelves one way, whilst Rock Chick and Sparkling went another, Princess J led the way whilst I followed and tidied up after her.   For dieting the idea is the more you move about the more calories are used up and little Princess is someone to keep you always on the move.

Even though I have told Sparkling since the last time I was up, I'd lost half a pound. She didn't believe this. The first words out of her mouth when I saw her yesterday was "Hello fatty" and this is the love of my life. I always keep my comments to myself when she has curlers in her hair, if I didn't then I'd be pushing up daisies and may I say a lot of daisies to.

Well it has been a great day, I saw Princess throw her food on the floor when she didn't like to eat it, well so much for salad and I can understand it. I witnessed Sparkling change my mind from going out for dinner to her cooking it, I saw L & B man turn into a very soppy smiley bloke just in the presences of Princess J, it has been a wonderful day for a fat lad who is XX years old.

No comments: