Wednesday, July 20, 2022

New Job

 I have now got a new job. It's one where the training includes how to suck an egg, it took two hours to show a group of 7 the absolutely possibly right way to do it. Although I do think most of us already knew. Except for the one in the corner who keeps talking in tongues. The money isn't so good as it used to be so I'm now waiting for a full monthly wage slip to find out how little I actually do get paid. However, the biggest plus in the world is that I get to see my most beautiful wife Sparkling Eyes every day. I'm so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. So sang Kyle, however her name can never be mentioned in this household otherwise the usual quip comes out about things I'd rather not say and for fear of offending Kyle fans. Of which I'm one.

So for the sake of love, happiness and it's always good to make a change once in a while I'm now officially no longer based in London. My residence is Scotland, where at least the government actually does care for it's residents. The beaches hear are amongst the most beautiful I have ever seen, and with global warming will match any in the world. OK I'm a little bias but they truly will.

As for the job, I'll tell more once I've learnt to suck this here egg on my desk, next to my keyboard and mouse.

No comments: