Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dreams of being a Chef and a train watcher

This morning I woke up to a wierd dream, but then most dreams I remember are weird. This time I was a chef, being taught by a famous celebrity. Possibly Gordon Ramsey. Except I had to keep leaving the kitchen and returning to a hotel. There at the hotel I noticed either myself or one of the other chefs had a big tray of in their bed. It was the kinda tray you put bread into, I checked the bed and the tray was full of packages which looked like loafs. They were not. They were in fact tightly rapped bundles of money. Each loaf looking bundle of money was £17 million. I had a problem counting them, being as I was alseep and estimated in my mind there to be about 24 or so loafs. And wondered why the owner of them, whether it was me or someone else was doing a course on being a chef when they had so much money. Prominent to this dream though was the tray. Because each bundle was neat and tidy and just like loafs of bread. I got no idea what it means. However, yesterdays dream was again along the same lines.

Yesterday, I dreamed I was at some really big factory place museum. And I was following a mate round. The museum was full of old trains. Work men were in the process of digging pits which cradled the trains in them. They were all pretty orderly. My friend wanted to find a particular train by a well known old train engineer. Again one of the prominent points of this dream was the orderly manner in which the trains were placed.

Well I'll wonder what tonights dream will be about?

If anyone has an interpretation your welcome to leave a comment.

No comments: