Sunday, February 03, 2008

Aliens clone Teenage girls

Yes it is true. I completely and utterly believe a significant proportion of teenage girls are being cloned by aliens. Abducted and the clone returned to earth. It is the only logical explanation. For teenage girls in England are all beginning to sound the same. The thing about it is they look different from each other. Just by looking you'd think each of them would be unique. I suppose they can't really return them back to earth all looking the same. I mean, parents would get somewhat suspicious. The thing is though, as soon as they open their mouths and say something, anything, it becomes true. It's the words spoken and it's how they are spoken these all add up to Alien. It's not because these words are different, it's because they are the same. The tone of voice, the expressions used, they are all the same.

This afternoon after a long walk, about 3 and a bitty miles I decided to go for a Chinese. Sat down at a table, me, Mr No Mates Crazyfirdayman ordered a delicious seafood in black bean sauce on rice and waited. Within a few minutes two teenage girls entered. They sat somewhere behind me. I had barely noticed them as they came in. But then as they began to chat to each other I thought one of the voices sounded familiar. Yes it did, no doubt about it. The voice, the words, the expressions, the tone all were the same as my teenage niece. I didn't turn round because if it was her she might feel embarrassed. I listened and thought at some point she would talk about something or say a name which I knew. Then I'd be 100% sure. I sat, ate and waited. She didn't. Simple because it was not my niece. It was an alien clone facsimile of a teenage girl. Which sounded like my niece. So closely I was fooled. Well nearly, fortunately being of sound mind and Sherlock Holmes like powers of deduction I could tell. I was not being fooled.

The alternative could be present day teenage girls do come from a certain background, a mould, a cultural homogeneity which tends to make them all drift towards an average or norm of what they should be like. How incredibly boring this alternative would be to the world. Imagine they have no separate personalities, they all talk about the same things, in the same way and wear or look as similar as far as they can. They are therefore no longer individuals or different. Hell, I like the alien theory better. Because if these teenage girls happen to be undercover lizards like in the old TV series called "V" then we can treat them to a few rats or pigeons. Now where would I get the pigeons from. I know. Better give my niece a call and ask her round for lunch some time. I'll not worry about cutlery.

No comments: