Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hair disaster is not a thing to make fun of


I messaged Sparkling Eyes on MSN. Her reply was brief and to the point. Rock Chick had a minor hair disaster. In reality a major hair disaster. It had turned orange. I requested Sparkling take a picture because it would make great blackmail material. However, I got chastised not to make fun, the situation was serious. Personally I've never had orange hair, not ever dying it has helped. A little grey coming through here and there, but no orange. I messaged a laugh, and got chastised again. Wondering how her hair got orange and whether she had read the instructions I went on and asked had Rock Chick put it on herself? The reply was no Sparkling had done the deed. Ooops. Now I can see why it was a disaster movie in one evening, teenage girl goes mad at parent. Police called. "Yes sir, it was a mess" said a bystander "her eyebrows just didn't match." It's not the end of the world. A new hair colour is only a bottle away.


I chuckled to myself as imagination took off. Orangutan's, ginger nuts, satsuma's and Tango. Then got sworn at, I was having way too much fun. Even a few hundred miles away I can get into trouble. But I'll keep my hair on, until I got bald though not too quickly I hope.

1 comment:

Harmony Sweetpea said...

Hey stop with the orange hair insults. You could be making a lot of enemies of all us natural redheads!

I'm sure there are worse colours than orange when it comes to a hairdye disaster. Never been a fan of yellow personally or that awful look of grey when purple dye begins to fade.

http://suffocatingminds.blogspot.com