Saturday, October 18, 2008

Talentless talent

I'm up North keeping Sparkling company, in the meantime Rock Chick is on holiday in Florida. With L & B man and family. They are doing the usual Florida thing. Theme parks, rides, shopping and showing their support for Obama by purchasing as many T shirts as they can. Look out Walmart. For the time being I sit watching TV.

This morning I made breakfast, and remarkably it came out pretty well if I must say so. Sparkling complimented my chef skills. I should do more cooking it's good when a recipe comes together. Although there really wasn't much in the way of recipes, when talking about a fry up. But it is all in the timing. Everything coming together at the same time, hot and not too over cooked. The Cumberland sausages were tasty hmmm.

At the moment I am being tortured having to endure X factor. A shiver descends down my spine as talentless talent thinks it can become famous, without doing the work. I am dying. Someone shoot me. Yes the girl band has got to go. Too many missed notes. The preliminary clips shows how they grew up. Little girls on stages singing their hearts out because misguided parents who can't find their own fame and fortune. Instead from their own talentless talent hang all their hopes on their offspring. Each and every contestant tells their story, how they all love music, have all sang for years and years, and how they will do their best. Someone give me a puke bucket. Especially when the sob stories kick in. The girl banD is going out, I'm sure, they were awful.

But still the talentless shows go on and Joe public watch them. There's got to be more to life. Either writing a blog or throwing together a good dish of ingredients. I can't sing I know it, but worse still are those who think they can. Another good reason to detest Talentless shows or karaoke. Oh dear I've been bad, Sparkling hasn't liked my words, has thrown her foot in my direction and demand I massage it. Damn. I got a big mouth.

No comments: