Thursday, May 13, 2010

A little bit drunk

Got drunk tonight. Rang up sparkling and spoke to her for 4:53 (mins:seconds) I know this because I checked out my mobile phone. She was on her way to bed. Having been up late the previous night. She told me I was drunk after i'd only said a couple of words. I was speaking from a Chinese take away. Lovely. Well the Singapore fried was very lovely. I then followed with a couple of more text messages. I'm not sure what they said. I'll find out in the morning when I am sobre enough to read them and interpret them. But I was careful. Spelling wise. Being drunk, you can't help but do things slowly, and look for support where ever you find it. Standing and leaning against any object, wall or thing which is available. The rice was good. But seeing as the conversation was so short I had no choice but to ring someone else up. It's no good being drunk without some kind of company. You just have to know there is anover person about. Even if what you say is a load of bollocks. I don't talk bollocks all the time. Just when drunk. So rang up L & B man, but got his other half on the line, Civil Service lady. We chatted. I think I talked more bollocks and was eventually passed over to L & B man. He apparently had been in the bath, then had come out and was wearing pink boxer shorts. The bloody tart. Pink!!!!! I will admit to always having my suspicions. Anyone who wears pink boxers has got to be dodgy. I think I told both Civil Service and L & B I loved them. Must of been on account of the leisurely stagger I had. Anyone drunk would know. For some reason the connection between brain and legs gets a bit wobbly. Hence the wobbly walk. Well, at least the chat lasted longer. About the 11 minute range. L & B man said I had rung him up because I was scared of getting mugged. By ringing him up, if I handed my phone to the mugger he'd then tell them in his strong Scotish accent to leave me alone and I'd be fine. Thing is when you are staggering about, you don't really give a second thought about muggers. Well i don't. I was completely happy. As long as they gave me time to have a chit chat. OK must go now. Have a cup of tea waiting and need to sobre up a little bit. Not a lot, just a little. Love you all x x x

Just seen an interview with a 16 year old rapper called Fugative. He said he had began writing songs at the age of 7. I expect it was Postman Pat. The interviewer equally as dumb stated so you have been doing this for 10 years then. This is what the world calls dumbing down.

No comments: