Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another fine day

A Dull overcast sky dictated this morning. Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is a birthday anniversary. As per normal I get to feel depressed, it's to do with birthdays. And in part it's better if no one celebrates it. A bit like having a leg broken. It's not a thing to celebrate. But some people do like their special days celebrated, and other's like to remind me of mine, and if they are sincerely happy I get emotional. Blue, like time has stood still for a moment and I sit in the emotional sands of self pity. Someone kick me, hard in the butt. Maybe a little pain will wake me up. Then kick me again till I cry out and eat your head off. Then I'll feel better. Nothing like a little argument to get the arteries flowing.

Some pressies sit waiting to be opened. I'll attend them tomorrow. I could do with a hug from Sparkling to tell her how much I miss her.

Another thing I groan about is the Australian optometrist, because I'm sure his testing wasn't up to standard. There were certain tests he didn't do. So now I'm stewing in a mood. Feeling I need to see Australia lose some more at any athletic event on the cards. I wonder if they are any good at pork pie throwing. I doubt it. Pork pies probably go off down-under. On account of it being so hot. They probably have kangaroo pies instead.

Yep I can tell. I'll be in a downright ugly mood tomorrow morning. Crash helmet, ear plugs, bovver boots, flak jacket and some sour sweets. Then I'll be fine. It's only once a year. Once too often. Maybe even drug myself so I don't get up tomorrow. Just sleep through the entire day. At least it will stop me from murdering someone. Murdering anyone. I'm not fussy.

No comments: