Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Suck my bunion.

As always in the company of Sparkling Eyes and Rock Chick anything can happen. It usually does. This evening the oven door broke to Sparkling's cooker. Whilst last night I showered myself in mouth wash, courtesy of Rock Chick not screwing the top on. Later on I found Rock Chick had removed all the strawberry sweets from the Opal Fruits. Great. Not to mention this morning I got a reprimand from Sparkling Eyes. And last night while at a little party the best offer of the year came when I was asked to "suck my bunion" you had to be there. Unfortunately this did nothing to my senses and I had to refuse. It happens. I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but sometimes you just have to say No.

The last few days I've had the Micky taken out of me because of my Salsa dancing. Sparkling Eyes thinks I'm as stiff as a board and have no rhythm. Even though I say I'm black it has no noticeable effect. Whilst Mr L&B laughs and can't wait to drop a comment at any opportunity. Rock Chick has taken no interest at all. Unless it has something to do with hair. Dying hair, straightening hair, washing hair and boys. Boys. Boys. The hormones have kicked in, look out lads coz she's not going to take any prisoners. I learn life is complicated. I'm glad I was not born female, I expect females are also happy about that. Except maybe for the Salsa. To Salsa or not to Salsa that is the question. Give me a bunion any day.

No comments: