Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Go to bed laughing

I been catching up the past few evenings with a comedy program. Watching a few episodes each time before going to bed. This has resulted in a happy feeling, with all the nasty thoughts of life and it's existence or non existence temporarily evaporating. But of all things, there is nothing like having a good laugh before bed. Even though on one night I watched a horror movie, but think probably the other nights of humour had inoculated me from being attacked by zombies as I slept. Unless of course zombies were busy in somebody else's dream. If this is the case I got a good TV series they could catch up on as well.

Shortly I will be going to see Sparkling. Which may be another reason for feeling happy. Well it might be if I get the back rub promised. I'm sure I will, I'll evoke the law of reciprocal return. The one which goes along the lines of you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. If it doesn't work I'll just have to learn to whistle, and hope I'm not put in front of a horror movie, just because it's time to put me in my place. OUCH. No maybe I will not ask for the back rub. The thought will let me go to bed with a smile rather than hiding from a Chinese ghost man standing in a lift behind me.

1 comment:

Rohini said...

haha..weird...but i shall try doing this! thank you
http://revelationswithin.blogspot.com