Thursday, June 27, 2013

Out of control and crap handling

I have been in a ratty mood this evening, it proves I am only human, but I try to edge it with humour however it may still come out as ratty. It wasn't great news when I was told my 13 year old Monster Boy I looked funny. He said the way I dress made me look funny. The week before he'd likened me to Mr Bean, which he's done a number of times. I try to hold in my moans and let them voice like I'm being droll. Possibly funny, but I don't know how it comes out.  So a barely teenage kid has me cringing.  I'd of rather been likened to Claude van Dam, but this is highly unlikely in any circumstances.

At the Fish Factory I've got to feeling everything is out of control as well. I can't control the fishes below me and just let them get on with it. Moreover I am resigned to them doing stuff. I don't know if it is a trait which seems like I'm easy going or I just have no influence over anyone. It pisses me off when they pass crap to me they should be able to deal with.  I got enough of my own crap yet to deal with theirs.  If I owned a dog, I'd probably be trained by the dog.  My Big Fish boss is always telling me what to do and I sit there thinking to myself, does this person know how many piles of crap I already have to deal with? Even though I will try and tell them they could be on another planet. Maybe they are, the planet which is called " I Don't Give a Damn"  Perhaps if they cared then I'd get less work. Yet more comes my way.  I'm getting so much crap thrown at me I'm starting to think I should be called either the crap dodger or the crap handler.  I can see my dog now having a great big shit and my  picking it up. Which was something I  was required to do for Sparkling's dog.  I loved him but he was one Olympic champion crapper, like all dogs he ate anything he could, even though he was never starved.  In his later days he'd take himself out for a walk. Just wonder down the road to the chip shop and look sad so people would give him chips.  I think he knew exactly what he was doing.  He was sure happy though when he saw me, I guess he was thinking here comes my crap collector.

There has been an explosion in BLOG views. It's a blog I wrote over a year ago where Sparkling was strangling me.  It seems to be getting read by a lot of German's. They must have a thing for women who strangle men.  Lonely, crap picking, crap dodging, crap dealing, funny looking men. Well at least I'm not German, which would be taking the piss.  After all they don't have much in the way of a sense of humour I'm led to believe. I'm sure it can't be true. Maybe there is some kinky thing going on. They put in a search on the web and they get one of my BLOGs. Hell, what a disappointment it must be. Thankfully I'm not German. Mind the worst thing in the world would be German and a crap dodger. Some place in Germany there is a man just like me. Well, at least this thought cheers me up.


No comments: