Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An Exciting adventure for Sparkling Eyes

I have been told by Sparkling Eyes not to refer to her as Cake. Also I have been told my life is boring and hers is not. To demonstrate I was sent a text along the lines of Tony Blair going to St Andrews tomorrow, the Anti war movement has got a demonstration up and I'm going. Further Sparkling Eyes, told me she might get arrested. And again her life was more interesting than mine and she should do her own BLOG. Of course the first words of greeting I had were not "hello, how are you?" but "hello you dirty bastard," of course she had reason which I will not go into. I asked if Sparkling Eyes would be taking Rock Chick Teenage Girl, no she wouldn't.

I could give the story of the time Sparkling Eyes hosed down the remains from an overflowing broken sewage pipe, with a high pressure hose. Or How Sparkling Eyes went to the Glen Eagles conference and saw first hand the clashes of protesters against police and how she is helping the community with the building of a community centre in the neighborhood. But perhaps one of the stories I heard and liked was when she walked into a pub with her friend and a band was on stage, one of the members made a derogagory remark over the mike as they walked in. It may have taken a couple of hours but Sparkling Eyes manourvered herself to a close enough point she could kick the man in the ankle and not be noticed. Though I am sure he would of felt it, and if Sparkling Eyes was feeling unkind he'd of probably been unable to walk for a week or two.

Perhaps in comparison my BLOGS are a little bland. But sometimes a little calm is a good thing, like the old saying goes "still waters run deep" which is more aliking to my own disposition. So the moto is, be passionate about life but be very careful with high pressure hoses.

No comments: