Thursday, December 25, 2008

Turkey's in the oven

Well the Turkey is in the oven, the duck is in the oven, my head is not in the oven, fortunately. Though I'll not say a word about dropping a tea bag. In fact where did I put my cup? Not inside the turkey I hope. No I found it hidden behind a chrimbo card.

I am spending Chrimbo with the wonderful Sparkling Eyes and Rock Chick. Rock is growing up into a beautiful young lady. Taking a picture of Rock and Sparkling together was a wonderful it places me in time and place, Chrimbo 2008.

Sparkling is fluffing about wondering about timing of the turkey. Last night we sat watching a little TV and Sparkling had a tear as she watched the children of a third world country. I thought about it as well and was nearly in tears myself. We are so lucky with our lives and don't have any concept of the struggles other people have. So at this time we should think about them and not groan at our own lot. At this moment I decided one of my new year resolutions would be to sign up to a charity and make donations. Well it's something and one item more to help charity in the world. Be there a god or no god, humanity needs to look after itself.

The turkey is smelling great. It must of been the Georgio Armani perfume I added earlier. Hey even turkeys like to smell good. My belly is grumbling, I want food. Rock Chick says she wants food as well, but we have to wait another hour. We considered it should be brought forward, come round now coz we're hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas
Portugal