Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Off tomorrow

It's my last evening with Sparkling Eyes, my weight has probably gone up by a stone.  I've got Buds to keep me company and even some G & T, which has a flowery kind of smell.  But it does the job and gets me drunk.  I always feel like getting drunk on my last night.  It's the thought of missing Sparkling.  Whilst in the background Rock Chick takes the Micky out of my accent.  Sparkles is now giving me the third degree, she has that stare.  Without a pointing index finger but just as dangerous.  She is beautiful.  Even when my testicles are in a vice and she's the one turning the handle waiting to see what my reaction would be.  There's something I always know when I'm here.  It's the feeling of being happy and contented.  Even if I am the cat's bitch. Yep even the cat plays me like a fiddle.  Up, then down, then up again from my seat because he has decided he wants out the back door and in the front window.   If he wasn't male, I'd of thought he was female coz he changes his mind so much.  Maybe he has inside knowledge from living with Sparkling and Rock?  Who knows?  I certainly don't.  Not even in the early hours of the morning when he decides to step on my head and use it as stair to the window sill. 

Bud is waiting.  Better give it some attention.  Don't want it to feel lonely.

No comments: