Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birthday morning

Well it's my birthday. The pigeons being so kind must of decided to give me the day off from listening to their dancing practice. Or perhaps Mr Travolta Pigeon is to knackered after getting his leg over so many other lady pigeons. So it seems even pigeons have to have a day of rest.

Life is so short, so precious and it's journey is a learning expericence, just as I get to understand more about it, another year comes round. Wont be too long before I'm pushing up daisys.

Went to the pub last night and had my limit of 3 Guinness's, they tasted great. Even tried to ring Sparkling Eyes twice, she said she knew I'd been drinking because I always try and ring her. Further, I was so predictable. Not sure if I like being called predictable. Reliable, punctual even a rock not predictable.

I sit in waiting for the roofing man and wonder about opening the incredibly large pile of birthday cards. All 3 will probably take a good hour or two. But the day is nice. Sun out. Yep it's got potential.

No comments: