Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore head morning

My head hurts.  I got drunk last night.  On account of it being POETS day (Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday).  I was very happy.  I like the feeling of being chilled and enjoying conversation.  Debate, politics, music (which I know very little about) films, football (again something I know little about) and more politics.  After leaving the pub I then went and got a Chinese to eat.  What a pig.  I took the train back and then phoned Sparkling to have a chat while I walked the remaining distance from train to home.  The walk seemed to go on forever, on account of not being able to walk straight.  Walking in a sway from side to side. It was odd.  I was very happy chatting to Sparkles.  She seemed to find me funny as well, it must of been the dribble coming out of my mouth, a quite incoherent property intoxication gives.  So Now I am hung over.  With no paracetamol to help my sore head, sweaty feeling and need for liquid.  Non alcoholic.

No comments: