Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The X Factor Fraud - your having a laugh

Well anyone who is stupid enough to think this is a BLOG about X Factor better go somewhere else, because it isn't.  The reason why I put this as a heading was because I'd put a heading some time ago on a BLOG about Sponge Bob and the gym and for some completely unknown reason to me it had more hits than any other BLOG.  So sorry to disappoint you - not.  If you like X factor go and see your GP for a brain transplant, because I hear nowadays there's a special NHS subsidy for people with poor taste.  And if you are actually bothered to read this because you like X Factor and are slowly getting wound up by my remarks.  Then shame on you sap, because I don't give a monkey's arse what you think, but leave a comment and I'll be sure to read it and publish it.  I'm making the assumption you know how to string a couple of words together and can write, because there certainly is no pictures to look at.  Personally I'm fed up with reading or hearing about Cheryl Dull, Loius Wash-out and Simon Cuckoo (surgically enhanced breasts self opinionated raving loon), these are not my words, just those I overheard in a pub, but nodded my head to in agreement.  Note in order to protect the innocent, the comments made in this BLOG are not necessarily the same made by any other brain dead viewers, they are solely the comments of a crazed lunatic who goes against the general consensus, someone who is not a fair weather marker of public opinion.  I wonder who?

Now on to something more interesting.  Yep, life in the Fish Factory is beginning to feel like life in a sausage factory, I think I am being salami sliced into non existence.  As more and more fishes try to take a bite out of me, or rather request a bite.  It can be like some are unable to wake up in the morning and decide what to have for breakfast but then decide to consult their almanac only to be unhappy of the result so they knock on their neighbour's door searching for the view which coincides with their own.  I am being invaded by time wasting fishes.  Some of which come from outside of the Fish Factory and want explanations to events which would overshadow an analysis of War and Peace.  I'm beginning to think I don't get paid enough.  In fact, I'm beginning to think someone has said to me they want to play stick the tail on the donkey, have asked me to bend over pull my trousers down and then randomly give tails and pins to every passerby they could find.  My arse is now littered with little red pin pricks, you got it.  Every one is a pain in my arse.

Thank heavens for my sanity, sense of humour and the ability to slag off X Factor.

No comments: