Friday, October 22, 2010

Taylor Swift is not as talented as some think

Well I've just caught a bit of Taylor Swift on TV, it's the first time I've come across her and, I know talent when I see it.  Her tune is catchy, it hits the teeny market, but she don't have what it takes to be a great.  Nope, it is all hype and show.  What amazed me was when checking out YouTube every gig she was at looked very much like she was miming all the way through.  I don't know if it is me, maybe it is. because I don't think she has talent.  I have seen her give interviews and she puts on that semi shy nearly bashful appearance where she always thanks the host for their opinions.  To the extent I'm almost vomiting and wondering where on earth was this one picked up from.  Other people seem to think she is a great, but she's not.  She's popular, and popularity is a fickle finger of fate.  At any moment according to the zephyrs of public emotion it will swing towards another direction.  There was  a pretence in the interview I saw.  She is only twenty years old!  Do we expect more from such artists and project more on them than they really deserve?  Because I certainly think so, definitely in this case.  Taylor Swift sweetheart, you're not as talented as you think you are, the reason I say this is because your life as began and you are still crawling about in baby nappies and the rest of the world is saying how beautiful you are, I'm not.  So someone come and shoot me.  I definitely do not agree.  Give me Kylie any day.  Someone take this girl away, give her some real experience of life then see if she can write songs, see if she can come across with real talent and not the serendipity of good fortune she has at the moment.  Someone tell me if I am wrong, and let the someone who does tell me, say it from the bottom of their heart and be at least 30 years old, anyone below does not count.

Grow up, learn what life is, what it is not because Swift darling you are still a baby.

No comments: