Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Stalked by my dentist

I am beginning to think I might be getting stalked by my dentist.  He's a nice enough bloke, but I'm going to have to let him down gently.  Well he is always easy going when I have to see  him.  It was only last week I last saw him to have an inlay re cemented.  Then yesterday a letter arrived.  The kind in a white envelop where it's difficult to see or guess who sent it.  Then I opened, the top was headed on the dentist paper, I'm now due my next appointment.  Why on earth a good relationship is being broken up by frequent seeing of each other is beyond me.  So what do I do? 

Gather my thoughts.  Gather my strength and make an appointment, I'm sure it's all coincidental. Bloody teeth, what would we do without them?  Suck eggs probably.

No comments: