Thursday, February 03, 2011

Two seater sofa versus three seater sofa - three please

Sparkling has been on the look out for a suite and has seen a possible candidate.  A two seater and a three seater, there may even be a single but I can't remember what she said.  So much for building up a great memory this year.  It's a fabric one and in pretty good nick.  The only problem with the suite is whether it will fit through the door so she is going to measure it up and get L & B man to have a look to see what he thinks. 

The thought of a three seater settee almost made my heart jump, I smiled.  Thinking of the time when I'd been relegated to the sofa, which is presently only two a seater and is just no good at all for laying on.  With only two choices of position, curled up in a ball, which after a while makes you feel a bit cramped, or the other position which is hanging your legs over the arm at one end and head laying on the arm at the other end.  My legs then end up with cramp, or my feet cold because there's nothing covering them.  The number of hours sleep is reduced by half.  Not forgetting the cat who then with tail in the air and superiority goes up to stairs to take up the vacant space on the bed and lick himself, purring all along. But there are times when Sparkling has fallen asleep on the sofa when she's tired or inebriated and I'm sure she's woken up cramped and aching as well. Yes, so the idea of stretching out at a reasonable length on a three seater is so welcoming.  Then being in Sparkles bad books wont actually mean losing additional hours of rest.  It might even be comfy.  I hope so, I'm thinking of it now, bloody weird. 

I managed to get my inlay cemented back on the tooth today.  It's a good feeling, there was a space left behind big enough to put a sofa in.  I worried if I carried on with it then the thing would crack, which might have meant losing the tooth.  Eating on the left side of my mouth has been a pain as well.  It felt like eating slowly I was becoming a conscientious girl on a sparrows knee cap diet.  Now I can really tuck into my food.  Which will likely mean I can get fatter if I'm not careful.  Then I'm sure a three seater sofa would be pretty useful.

No comments: