Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Keep your chocolate safe

I distinctly heard an announcement over the tannoy as approaching the railway station. It said "take care of your chocolates." The only thing was I didn't have any chocolates and I surely could not of distinctly heard this broadcast. It had to have been a generalised safety announcement to stand back on the platform, or perhaps to keep your belongings with you, it certainly should not of been anything to do with chocolates. Why I heard something which clearly was not there I don't know. it wasn't like I had earphones in, or had been thinking about chocolate, eating chocolate or anything with chocolate at all. It was in short an auditory hallucination, it could not of existed. I thought it was funny how my mind had played tricks.

Funny thing is, I've not eaten any chocolate all day long.

No comments: