Saturday, August 01, 2009

Colourful emotions linked to diet

I was watching a romcom on TV and had this weird image of the actors. It was as though they had altered states, almost invisible. They were in my mind and not on the TV. But it was like seeing them with semi translucent angel like bodies, which changed colours depending on their emotion. It seemed sad was a blue, very sad was a deep blue, whereas sympathy to someone who was sad came across as a violet colour. There were other colours as well and it only seemed the main characters took on these colours or translucent persona's as well as their own. It was all perceptual, none of it real except in my own mind's eye. I noticed being a bit emotional, which seems to happen every now and again. Maybe it's a hormone thing or perhaps I just been eating the wrong food lately.

I must admit to feeling a bit more porky than usual, which has got to be down to missing gym this week. How the perception of colour and porkyness comes together I don't know. I think I'll just lay off the tomato ketchup, and the cola.

No comments: