Monday, August 17, 2009

One puff too many

I have been given 2 sets of inhalers, on account of feeling chesty lately. Probably due to the weather it's been hot and stuffy. Making it difficult to breath. One of the inhalers is to take when u feel the urge. It's an instant cure. So today I had a puff, like a druggy except I did it in public at the fish factory. I took 2 puffs because these were the instructions with the prescription. A moment passed and then I could feel my airways open up. They opened up so far they began to hurt, it was much too easy too breath and I could of ran out and done a marathon. But instead I just sat still and tried my best to calm down so as not to increase my heart rate. You know what it's like. You take one medicine and it has an effect on something else which you didn't realise until after you'd been taking it. Some have pretty bad side effects which the doc don't tell you about and then you get pissed off. Except with this inhaler maybe I should of only taken one puff. Because if it happens again I'll be running and running and there will be no one to stop me. Even now several hours late and having done gym already my lungs feel so clear. Incredible.

I sure hope these steroids don't do anything else to me, one side effect is bad enough, I sure don't wana grow tits bigger than the ones I already got. Now that would be embarrassing.

No comments: