Monday, October 24, 2011

7 Sleeps till Malta

I am now on a count down to a vacation in Malta.  It is 7 sleeps away.  With each moment more excitement bubbles up in me.  I really can't wait.  It has been way too long since I and Sparkling were away from it all.  It will be fantastic.  But there is still so much to do.  Such much preparation.  Get a piece of luggage, make sure I have enough euros certainly to start of with, worry about the euro and whether it will go bankrupt while I'm on holiday, do an online booking of the plane tickets, have I got the right clothes and enough clothes to think about, do I need to get hold of a euro health card right away, can I get a train on time to get to the airport on time when leaving, how will I be when I am on the plane.  So many thoughts and so much to do.  But it is all in aid of a great time away, a small calendar of relaxation which both I and Sparkling have not had out of this country for a few years.  Each of these small worries are exactly that, small in comparison to the need to get away and I know they will be overcome and really not things to worry about at all.  In the end it will be fine.  We will get away and we will be on holiday in seven sleeps from now.

Look out Malta Sparkling and Crazyfirdayman are coming to get you.

No comments: