Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A white shirt

This morning I have on a white short sleeved shirt.  I try not to wear this one so much.  I don't want to be confused with a waiter.  But white shirts are cheap in comparison with other shirts.  It must be because there are so many waiters out there.  Then of course white is the ultimate in bureaucracy.  Something I prefer to keep away from with various other colours.  Even a pink shirt, or rather faded off red.  Because pink is too girly a word to say or acknowledge when male.  Unless of course you like your bread buttered on the other side.  But I do like to wear faded red now an again, and I do like white on account it's nice and crisp.  But I just don't wear it.  I don't want to get lost.  Amongst the white shirted people. 

Well I'm off.  No sir I'm not here to take your order, what was it? 

No comments: