Sunday, July 15, 2012

Got a cold achoo

My eyes are streaming, ears feel as though they have enough cotton wool in them to fill up the Grand Canyon but there's none there at all.  I'm sneezing, coughing and having problems focusing my eyes because they are so watery.  I've had two echinacea pills already and will finish the night with a third hoping their magic kicks in soon.  I got tissues at the ready like a gun slinger at the OK Coral.  My head feels thick and fuzzy, the tinnitus is coming in and out of perception and my head just can't work out whether I should have a headache or not.  It's just in some complaining nomansland. I want to sleep it off and wake up tomorrow completely healthy fit and fine but think it is with me for a couple of days.  I'm wheezing.  What a bag of contentment to be in.  But am happy.  Life is good even with a cold.

No comments: