Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Olympics ate my brains help me BB

I finish at the Fish Factory early, hit a local cafe for lunch, with a Chinese theme.  Then head to a pub which costs a little more than normal to frequent.  I pull out my laptop for the second time ever in this pub, negotiate a connection to the Internet, which is the real reason i came in here in the first place and enjoy.  I'm sitting with my back to the flat screen TV because there is Olympics stuff showing and then from nowhere I am on a TV web site watching the Olympics opening ceremony, yes the Olympics at my brains.  Fortunately it was only a small part of it, both brains and ceremony I watched and had eaten, I survived, just about and am intact to tell the tale.  In the meantime on catch up TV I see BB in action.  It is a little bit of sanity which ran the same time as the big O.  In fact the eviction night was termed an Olympic eviction.  There being 8 possible evictees. But we all know before the program began the most likely candidate is a girl who is a bitch big style.  A silly girl who represents all the worse aspects of the upper classes, a typical stereotype who has typical stereotypical behaviour in every sense.  She'd win the bitch gold medal any day.  I could bitch about this contestant forever. It would not change her or me so I'm going to let it go, just like an Olympic javelin, or discus or some other Olympic object which is hurtled through the air at great speed for as far as possible.

As I said.  The Olympics has eaten my brain and I can't help having to repeat the word as frequently as possible.  I'll get over it once my brain starts to regenerate.  Which could be an Olympic effort.  I hope not.  Going back to Caroline.  I just can't help myself.  If she does get kicked out of the BB household then it will be a little boring.  Her bitchy nature is evil but something you enjoy watching.  She has spent the entire next week's shopping budget on chocolate goods.  With the strong impression she will get voted out.  And how right she was, because there is no way she'd be able to endure a full week with a house full of irate people who hate her selfishness.  At first it seems like a wonderful idea, especially to Caroline, and the initial laughter of being naughty on such a scale is infectious to viewers.  Luckily we are viewers because otherwise we'd all have a lot to say about her, to her, living off chocolate for a week is not a fun task.  It is an awful thing to do.  The result is anger, stewing anger by the majority of the house.  BB surely can not allow such a shopping budget to be endured for the week ahead.  Teeth will decay, weight put on, and malnutrition begin to set in.  I'd seriously consider taking a starvation protest against it.  I got a few extra pounds on my belly, so not eating will make me a little lighter.  Whether i'd be able to endure it I don't know, but the intention most certainly would be there.  But again just think of how much fun it would be if she was not kicked out and then had to endure the consequences of her actions.  We all know this didn't happen.  One thing she is not and that's an Olympic endurance athlete.

The count down takes place the doors open and Caroline leaves the household.  She is shouting with the crowd "get Caroline out, get Caroline out" it sounds like a weird defiance to the world.  Or the voice of a crazed woman who is doing and saying anything so as not to face her own guilt trip.  She's putting on a façade one which looks quite similar to mental illness and barely can watch.  She appears to have no insight into her own personality and the effects of her own choices.  She just doesn't get it.  I can see it was a favour to have kicked Caroline out of the BB house, I now have no doubt she should of been kept in there.  After all BB has an Olympic deviousness to get the most out of it's contestants.  A lot more could of been milked from giving Caroline ever worse tasks than she'd had before.  She is interviewed and shows no remorse, because she has Olympian selfishness, Olympian arrogance and Olympian denial.  How can such a person go through life in this manner?  I don't fully know, except not to give her the pleasure by being nonplussed by it all.  Then confessing to loving chocolate more than anyone else.

No comments: